The nature & hunting exhibition covers 300 m² and provides interesting information about the local animal and wildlife plant life ready. She loads with a particularly high number of stuffed animals, too from Africa and North America, young and old to discover, admire and participate a. At interactive stations, the experience of nature can be felt with all your senses. An adventure for the whole family.
- "How does the native flora and fauna sound, smell and feel?"
- "Without water, remember that... Interesting facts about our streams and ponds"
- "Nature to touch and understand"
- "Beep Show" Live bird watching at the bird feeder
- "Indian feeling" in the tipi and much more m.