holiday flats in the Bielatal in Bärenstein/Saxony
Our holiday apartments are located at the beginning of the Biella Valley 1 km from the railway station in a quiet location.
Bärenstein is situated in the middle between the winter sports resort Altenberg and the watch-making town Glashütte and offers many interesting walks from the front door.
The train provides a good connection from Bärenstein to Altenberg or Dresden.
In our surroundings we gladly recommend:
- the visitor mine and local history museum,
- the Lauenstein Castle with its falconry and the beautiful wildlife park,
- the Glashütte watch Museum with its circular trail above Glashütte,
- the sleigh and bobsleigh racing track in Altenberg/Hirschsprung,
- the observation tower in Oberbärenburg,
- the Hüttenteich, Galgenteich and the Stadtbad Lauenstein for bathing,
- Adventure park Altenberg with climbing garden and summer toboggan run and much more