STERNTALER presents 22 fairy tales by the Brothers Grimm, from 1001 Nacht, all over the world and by Hans Christian Andersen.
Visitors become heroes or heroines in the fairytale castle of Lichtenwalde in the adventure exhibition STERNTALER. A magical, magically projected fairy tale experience world invites you to dream. With Augmented Reality (AR), visitors become actors. Mrs. Holle snows the guests with snow, the Booted Cat calls for a magic contest and visitors can climb Rapunzel’s Tower. With the help of drawing, a fish swims in the water in the underwater world. In a backdrop of illusions, in the perfect set, unique experiences, photos, tiktoks and reels & stories are created.
This is to be expected:
- Bringing 40 illustrated fairy tales to life with mobile phone or tablet with Augmented Reality (AR)
- 20 sets for photos, tiktoks, reels & stories
- 4 Experience Worlds Touch & Feel
- Audiovisual projection Frog King
- Story Toys – play interactive fairy tales with your tablet
- Worth knowing about the German cultural heritage of fairy tales